Cookies

This site uses cookies, for example to provide statistics, or to enable you to post comments. If you don't want that, please, adjust your personal browser to block cookies. (If you do so, the site might not run smoothly anymore.)
I apologise for any inconvenience.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, z.B. zum Erstellen von Statistiken, aber auch, um das Posten von Kommentaren zu ermöglichen. Ist dies unerwünscht, bitte den persönlichen Browser so einstellen, dass Cookies blockiert werden. (Es könnte sein, dass dadurch die Seite nicht reibungslos läuft.)
Ich entschuldige mich für eventuelle Unannehmlichkeiten.

28.05.2017

What else has happened...

Last week saw me doing research for dabux. 2018 that publisher will bring out my story featuring a blind hero. Arjen will have to defend himself against an aggressive fiend. So I was looking for a sport that might prepare him for and support him in that. 

Goalball seemed the solution. Last Saturday, my visually impaired contact took me to a goalball tournament. And, lo and behold, my expectations were more than met. 

The speed, intensity and, yes, also toughness of the game took my breath away. It was "only" a junior tournament but still some of the passes had had a lot of fire. 

And if you consider that the players never know where the ball, which they have to block with their whole body, will hit – Wow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen