Cookies

This site uses cookies, for example to provide statistics, or to enable you to post comments. If you don't want that, please, adjust your personal browser to block cookies. (If you do so, the site might not run smoothly anymore.)
I apologise for any inconvenience.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, z.B. zum Erstellen von Statistiken, aber auch, um das Posten von Kommentaren zu ermöglichen. Ist dies unerwünscht, bitte den persönlichen Browser so einstellen, dass Cookies blockiert werden. (Es könnte sein, dass dadurch die Seite nicht reibungslos läuft.)
Ich entschuldige mich für eventuelle Unannehmlichkeiten.

30.07.2016

What else has happened...



I'm realising a project with the Tourist Authorities of Canton Aargau about the Habsburg Trail. A great task that's lots of fun. The deadline is a "sporty" end of September. That's why I don’t' have much time for other "fun things" (like blogging).
 
Habsburg Castle from the west today...
On the one hand, I've been allotted my very own historian (not bad, eh?), on the other, I'm doing research trips on my own. The plan for my holidays in August is to walk down at least one part of the Habsburg Trail.
... and in the 13th century from the east

Provided everything runs on time, the "unveiling" will take place mid-October. As they say: Watch this space.
 
Good food and wine: a remedy against all ailments since the Middle Ages


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen