Cookies

This site uses cookies, for example to provide statistics, or to enable you to post comments. If you don't want that, please, adjust your personal browser to block cookies. (If you do so, the site might not run smoothly anymore.)
I apologise for any inconvenience.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, z.B. zum Erstellen von Statistiken, aber auch, um das Posten von Kommentaren zu ermöglichen. Ist dies unerwünscht, bitte den persönlichen Browser so einstellen, dass Cookies blockiert werden. (Es könnte sein, dass dadurch die Seite nicht reibungslos läuft.)
Ich entschuldige mich für eventuelle Unannehmlichkeiten.

21.06.2014

What else has happened...

I've spent the last two weeks in a dreamlike state.


As you could read, I'd been invited to the opening of the new show at Oberhofen Castle by the Lake of Thun, directly after my holidays. After having written the blog post, I thought it was about time I checked whether any important e-mails had arrived.
Imagine my surprise when the secretary of the Swanwick Writers' Summer School informed me I'd won the Writing for Children competition. I will be awarded the certificate and prize on 9 August during the Chairman's Welcome. This still feels so unreal, as if I were dreaming. I think I'll have to hold the Shield in my hands to be able to believe it.
Also last week, my children's whodunit for the 8-12 market came out. THE VENETIAN PEARLS (Cover Elena Pini) is available from Lulu. Elena has done a tremendous job. I think the cover is terrific.
Now I'm feverishly working on the translation into German, which I want to bring out for Christmas. At the same time, I'm trying to make as much publicity as possible for my book. An intensive time – a wonderful time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen