Cookies

This site uses cookies, for example to provide statistics, or to enable you to post comments. If you don't want that, please, adjust your personal browser to block cookies. (If you do so, the site might not run smoothly anymore.)
I apologise for any inconvenience.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, z.B. zum Erstellen von Statistiken, aber auch, um das Posten von Kommentaren zu ermöglichen. Ist dies unerwünscht, bitte den persönlichen Browser so einstellen, dass Cookies blockiert werden. (Es könnte sein, dass dadurch die Seite nicht reibungslos läuft.)
Ich entschuldige mich für eventuelle Unannehmlichkeiten.

23.10.2011

What else has happened...

On Thursday, 20 October, the "Bieler Tagblatt" printed a portrait about me. I was surprised how big the article was made up.

Already on Monday, I met with Mister Pochon, the journalist, for an interview. We talked for almost an hour. A photographer joined us and fired away with his camera. I'm not photogenic but Mister Gresset made me forget completely that he was there.

Friends and acquaintances keep telling me how wonderfully the article is written. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be able to live up to the expectation.


An interesting experience, a great feeling. A big thank you to Mister Pochon and Mister Gresset

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen